Take a critical role in a team that is accountable for $100s of millions in annual organic revenue. WebstaurantStore, the web’s largest restaurant supply company, is looking for a full-time SEO Analyst to enrich our world class search marketing team in this dynamic, fast-growing company. The SEO Analyst works cross-departmentally to continuously improve overall performance of the website. Leverage your analytical, technical, and tactical SEO skills in a highly collaborative setting, working side-by-side with other analysts, writers, and outreach specialists who possess a wide range of specialized skills.
What you’ll do:
- Research, analyze, and report on factors affecting search visibility and index coverage, providing insight and recommendations for improvement.
- Field internal requests for a wide range of search data and related website metrics.
- Examine product categorization and semantic relationships, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor and analyze competition and discover new opportunities.
- Work with our content teams to create, revise and promote valuable content that earns higher SERP rankings, grows traffic, and improves audience engagement.
- Discover and document potential problems with the website structure, code, and performance that may affect SEO.
- Execute on your recommendations for on-page, structural, technical optimizations.
- Master the architecture, category taxonomy, and technical capabilities and constraints of our large-scale e-commerce website.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- A strong work ethic. The SEO Analyst doesn’t have a daily agenda. They set their own goals and seek opportunities to bring more traffic to our massive e-commerce site.
- Critical thinking. Search engine algorithms change daily and strategies may not work from one day to the next. As a result, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and discern which strategies work best now.
- Passion. The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job and is driven by working in a competitive industry where the numbers don’t lie. They set lofty goals and constantly seek to improve themselves. They are also obsessed with staying up-to-date on the latest developments in our field.
- Insight. Success in SEO relies on not only analysis, but also the ability to test hypotheses, draw connections, visualize data, and communicate clearly with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Technical Acumen. The candidate should be experienced with e-commerce environments and technologies, and have the ability to identify technical issues that affect SEO.
Bonus points awarded for the following skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise-level search engine optimization, particularly for ecommerce.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Working knowledge of SEO tools such as: SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, BrightEdge, Conductor, or SearchMetrics.
- Experience with site crawlers and server log file analysis.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization platforms like DataStudio, PowerBI, and Tableau.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Our Pennsylvania headquarters features an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen. Lancaster combines bucolic countryside with a small city full of striking Victorian architecture, a booming food scene recognized by publications like Forbes and Thrillist, and cultural attractions that are continuously evolving. With an affordable cost of living and a variety of family-friendly communities throughout the county, Lancaster offers a unique mix of urban, suburban, and rural living.
Accepting W2 candidates only. No Relocation Provided. H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available. Candidate must be willing to demonstrate proficiency and critical thinking skills with a small project during the interview process.
Apply to this Job