WebstaurantStore is the leading restaurant supply & equipment ecommerce retailer! We're looking for a Senior Front-End Designer to lead, design and initiate change in our newly opened office in Tampa. If you like to own the entire UI design/build process, this is the position for you!
Check out of some of the work our team has been doing recently on Instagram: @webstaurantdesigners
- Think holistically about the entire user experience, not just for our customer facing website, but for our internal projects as well.
- Design responsively & responsibly. It doesn’t matter the device, browser, window size, or even if it’s IE10, customers can find and purchase the products they want.
- Create beautiful visuals and have good taste. Yes, this might "get the job done" but who wants to use something ugly!? This applies to UI, brochure-sites, banners, print work, advertisements, or anything that needs created.
- Write code that has a small footprint. We don’t just want our website to be good-looking and easy to use, we want it fast and performant.
- Problem solve. Design is essentially problem solving. You can solve random Firefox 26 flexbox bugs, figure out what “make it pop” actually means, or why users can’t find the checkout button.
- Creating easy-to-use interfaces for internal projects and our website.
- Initiating, suggesting, and spearheading UI refactorings of our website and mobile applications for a more intuitive user-experience.
- Designing marketing mailers going out to 1.2M customers every week!
- Supporting our Content/SEO departments with graphic design and code for our various buying guides, blog posts, articles and ads.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Communication. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- A collaborative and exciting work environment
- Competitive pay + annual bonuses
- 401(k) + medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid maternity leave
- Flexible schedule and ability to remote work up to 2 days/week
If you are ready to be a part of our team, apply today by submitting your resume and examples/case studies of your work.
Apply to this Job