WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest online restaurant supply company, is looking for a full-time Senior PPC Analyst to join our experienced paid search marketing team. Sr. PPC Analysts are responsible for taking the lead on all digital marketing initiatives, discovering opportunities for optimization and growth within our current online advertising activities as well as implementing fresh, innovative strategies and campaigns. The Senior PPC Analyst is an expert in all aspects of digital marketing, from attribution to ad copy, having developed deep knowledge of search, social media, and display advertising through years of hands-on experience.
The Sr. PPC Analyst's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering PPC campaigns via the most relevant and effective networks based on analysis, monitoring, review, and active decision making (all in line with pre-determined objectives and budgets)
- Fully understanding our business' objectives and being able to translate these objectives into PPC strategy and action plans
- Analyzing key performance indicators across various marketing channels and campaigns and distilling actionable insights from the data
- Constantly researching the latest tools, techniques, and features in paid online marketing and forming a view on their relevance to our business' objectives
- Designing and executing experiments to test the effectiveness of various digital advertising tactics, features, and tools for our business
- Collaborating with our marketing team to ensure that joint strategic marketing objectives are in step with paid marketing activity
- Diagnosing and correcting ineffeciencies in advertising campaigns as well as in reporting and management processes
- Proactively investigating, testing, and implementing new marketing strategies and tactics to better reach our most valued customers
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Initiative: Sr. PPC Analysts don't have a daily agenda given to them and are expected to take it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the team and business. They find their own projects, set their own goals, and continually search out opportunities to increase revenue and advertising efficiency.
- Teamwork skills: As a member of the search marketing team, the ideal candidate must have the ability to give and receive encouragement and constructive criticism, communicate effectively, and work cooperatively with team members to achieve common goals.
- Critical thinking skills: The PPC landscape can change rapidly and without warning, and the strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and develop innovative solutions to new challenges.
- Desire to grow: The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job and is never content with “good enough”. They set lofty goals and constantly seek to improve themselves and expand their professional knowledge and skillset.
- Technical knowledge: We are looking for a candidate who has significant e-commerce experience and who desires to stay on the leading edge of the ever-changing PPC industry.
- Leadership ability: At WebstaurantStore, we believe that leaders are not defined by title or position, but by character and conduct. Senior team members must posess confidence, humility, and emotional intelligence in addition to their technical knowledge.
- 3+ years of PPC experience, in-house or agency
- Prior experience with large scale PPC accounts, preferably e-commerce related
- Expert Google Analytics user
- Understanding of internet marketing business models and metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of SQL, BigQuery, and Google Tag Manager
- Advanced statistical abilities including regression analysis and predictive modeling
- Experience applying machine learning to problem solving and predictive analysis
- Management experience
Submit your resume today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic marketing career at WebstaurantStore!
We offer highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Pennsylvania headquarters features an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
Accepting W2 candidates only.
No Relocation Provided.
Apply to this Job