We are searching for motivated, entry-level candidates with advancement potential for our E-Commerce Trainee program. Are you a motivated and hard-working individual with a passion to learn about all facets of an e-commerce business? If this sounds like you, please read on!
The E-commerce Trainee program allows trainees the opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of the various departments which encompass a successful e-commerce business. From day one you will be working hands-on to create results! Trainees will rotate in the following departments during a training period of 4-6 months:
- Content Development: Go “behind-the-scenes” of our ever-evolving site to provide customers with superior product knowledge through product descriptions, blog posts, product guides and site infrastructure maintenance.
- Customer Solutions: Utilize listening and analytical skills to assess customer inquiries, investigate problems, and provide creative solutions.
- Logistics: Learn the ins & outs of managing out of stock orders by working with manufacturers and our purchasers while keeping customers informed about the status of their order.
- Traffic: Coordinate transportation and delivery of orders, as well as channel communication between internal departments, customers and carriers.
- Photo/Video: Stage, photograph, research, film, and edit product images and videos.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Social Media
- E-mail marketing
E-commerce Trainees will meet with management throughout the training period to review what has been learned and discuss future placement within the company.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and an ambition to excel in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. We also look for the following characteristics in our team members:
- Leadership characteristics
- Ability to manage diverse projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work within a cross-departmental team
- Prior marketing, Photoshop, video and/or writing experience should be highlighted on resume if applicable, but not a requirement for the position
Apply to this Job
Interested? Contact us!