Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore is looking for personable, professional candidates to join our growing company as an accounting intern. This internship will yield excellent exposure to a corporate accounting environment in a currently remote setting.
During the internship, you will:
- Prepare and post timely, accurate financial information
- Analyze and reconcile accounts and statements
- Complete Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Meet with dedicated mangers and mentors who are advocates for your success and career development
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Access (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, etc.)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working as part of a team and independently
- Desire to learn and work at a fast pace
- College accounting or other business related major
- Knowledge of Power BI and SQL is a bonus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with potential full-time opportunities with the company post-graduation.
As a member of our intern team, you will have the opportunity to volunteer in the community and participate in roundtable discussions with interns from other departments.
Apply to this Job