WebstaurantStore, the web’s largest online restaurant supplier, is looking for motivated candidates to join our marketing team through an SEO Content Writing Internship. This paid internship focuses on research and writing with the incorporation of various SEO tactics. You’ll have a chance to learn from our team of highly skilled writers and analysts while creating traffic-generating copy for our massive e-commerce site.
As an SEO Content Writing Intern, you will:
- Write and maintain supportive text throughout our e-commerce website
- Learn and apply internal linking and keyword strategies
- Conduct and apply thorough research to written tasks
- Complete writing requests from outside departments
- Write informative articles about the restaurant / foodservice industry
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong work ethic. The SEO Content Writing Intern is a highly motivated individual who actively seeks new challenges. They are a self-starter who sets lofty goals and does what it takes to achieve them.
- Adaptability. The SEO field changes daily and strategies may not work from one day to the next. As a result, we need an adaptable individual who is excited to learn in a constantly shifting landscape.
- Passion. The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job and strives to create the most useful content for our website. They are excited by the need to tailor their writing craft to suit a range of requirements, and they do so with skill and accuracy.
- Collaboration. While much of the day is spent on individual writing tasks, the SEO team works closely together as well as with other departments. To be successful, the SEO Content Writing Intern must be able to communicate effectively and collaborate freely.
Additional Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize a range of short-term tasks and long-term projects
- Hunger for learning new and varied tasks
- Interest in learning SEO and online marketing strategies
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google productivity tools
- Knowledge of basic HTML helpful, but not required
Submit your resume today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic e-commerce career at the WebstaurantStore.com!
Apply to this Job
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Pennsylvania headquarters features an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.