The WebstaurantStore is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professionals worldwide! WebstaurantStore, a Clark Assosicates company, is looking for analytical, determined and diplomatic candidates to join our growing company in a Payments role within our Logistics Department. This role focuses on having an investigative/analytical eye, collecting information and using logic to solve abstract problems and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As an Ecommerce Payments Consultant you will:
- Ensure payments programs are successful and operate flawlessly by working with internal teams and external providers
- Enhance processing efficiency, reduce operating costs, launch new capabilities, streamline processes, enhance payments related customer experiences, and support the payments related needs of the company
- Assist with the launch and ongoing operations of critical programs and initiatives and identify and implement operational improvements
- Be able to identify opportunities/issues/gaps with existing and new payment features and processes and work with appropriate teams across the Webstaurantstore
- Help develop and maintain tracking and reporting systems to measure, analyze, manage, and communicate operations performance and trends
- Communicate empathetically with Customers and other stakeholders
- Communicate confidently with 3rd party services when required.
- Utilize all tools and resources to ensure the accuracy of the payments process and rectify any inaccuracies or errors discovered.
- Measure, track, and communicate data on loss, fees, and chargebacks on a regular basis
- Work cooperatively with other Payments and Risk teammates to recognize trends and update our systems accordingly
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Can support a position and influence outside opinion
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects/responsibilities without compromising your work quality
- Thrive in an environment full of ambiguity and open ended outcomes
- Willing to keep an open mind, embrace the unknown, and have the grit to push through obstacles on the way to progress
- Notices the small details
- Is not afraid to take ownership of decisions and leverages data to back up those decisions
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Ecommerce Payments Consultant position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Apply to this Job