WebstaurantStore is growing! As a leading distributor of food service equipment and supplies. We sell everything from plastic cups to fine China, to commercial dishwashers. Whatever a customer needs, we’ve got it and we’ll get it to them fast.
At WebstaurantStore, we are risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. We value long-lasting relationships with our customers and great employees. We offer:
- Great Pay
- Career Development and Growth
- Excellent Benefits (including a 401K match program, choice of medical plans, and gym membership reimbursement, just to name a few)
- Volunteer/Community Involvement Opportunities
We believe in working hard, but also like to have fun! This is your opportunity to join our local Durant OK warehouse team.
As a member at WebstaurantStore’s Oklahoma Distribution Center, you have the primary responsibility of supporting Inbound and Outbound operations by ensuring containers and trailers are safely relocated to the requested dock doors and/or yard space in a timely manner. The CDL Driver/Equipment Operator should remain in communication with Inbound and Outbound management teams to ensure accurate and timely movement of containers and trailers on a scheduled daily basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Properly inspect Capacity Truck daily for safe operations
- Drop containers/trailers in assigned dock doors and yard space on WebstaurantStore property
- Operate lift equipment as assigned by management to complete various duties
- Load and Unload freight on and off various containers/trailers
- Cleans and efficiently organizes zones throughout the warehouse as assigned by management
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a valid CDL, Class A is required and have proven safe driving record
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a distribution environment; receiving and/or inventory experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Must be familiar with transporting containers/trailers ranging from 20ft to 53ft
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt as business needs change; ability to address difficult situations with diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Customer service-oriented attitude with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Must have regular and predictable onsite attendance
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, squat, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Must be able to work in a variety of temperatures in the facility
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. Occasional activities may involve exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes, and gases. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 12:00PM to 10:30PM