Career Growth Opportunities | Great Pay | Great Benefits | Fun Environment
Day Shift Hours (40 Hour Work - Week)
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Starting wage $17.50. Reviews with a potential raise every 6 months from starting date.
The Inbound Dispatcher / Specialist schedules all inbound delivery appointments via email and telephone with suppliers. This position effectively manages a delivery schedule that balances the needs of receiving, stock, and replenishment teams to create an efficient and effective flow. This role receives and processes purchase orders in our system of record and escalates any discrepancies to the procurement department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule all inbound appointments with suppliers; plan all loads with other Inbound departments including Stock, Inventory, and Replenishment to create an efficient workload for all teams
- Receive and enter all Purchase Orders in a timely fashion; answer all emails related to PO inquires and related issues; scan daily paperwork
- Partner with the Receiving department to identify areas for improvement in process or procedure that lead to increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain a high level of communication with Inbound teams and management on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a distribution environment; receiving and/or inventory experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Proficiency with MS Office required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain technical and complex concepts in a simple and concise way to ensure ease of understanding
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt as business needs change; ability to address difficult situations with diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Customer service-oriented attitude with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing
- Requires the regular use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires regular bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching
- Requires the ability to regularly lift / carry 50-75lbs. and push / pull up to 150lbs.
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits package including; HSA, Health Insurance, Voluntary Insurance,& DCRA
- Matching employer sponsored 401K & Profit Sharing
- Gym reimbursement
- Wellness programs, employee assistance programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discount
If you like challenges, can embrace change, enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment, then apply today!