The Order Packer is responsible for efficiently and accurately packing customer orders while maintaining quality and speed to ensure customer order is processed in a timely and secure manner
- Packing orders to ensure that customers receive order intact in as short time frame and accurate as possible while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Downsizing packaging so that shipping costs are minimal without sacrificing the quality and insurance that the product will be delivered without damages to the customer
- Bill and ship completed orders to the customer with provided warehouse software
- Palletize and load finished shipments onto trailer with provided equipment
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Communicating with warehouse shipping supervisor with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb and stand throughout shift
If you're interested in working for an industry leader, apply today by submitting your resume to today.
Shift Schedule/Starting Rate
Apply to this Job
- Monday through Thursday 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Starting rate for this position is $15.25 p/hr with a $0.25 raise at 60 days of employment with the company and up to $0.75 in raises every 6 months (based on performance).