Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for dedicated and hardworking candidates that have leadership qualities to join our growing company as an Operations Department Manager. The leaders and managers within the Distribution Center play a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As an Operations Manager Trainee, you will:
- Rotate through all departments and shifts to learn all aspects of distribution center operations
- Develop practical solutions to problems without sacrificing quality
- Meet department’s daily, weekly and monthly goals of the distribution center
- Achieve high performance standards while coaching and training employees on best practices of our business
- Analyze opportunities for growth, cutting costs, reducing damages and improving efficiencies
- Continually improve productivity targets and process improvements
- Lead employees to fulfil their potential
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who show:
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Ability to work in a fast –paced and deadline driven environment
- Exhibit analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for supply chain management and process enhancement
- Demonstrate maturity, responsibility and leadership ability
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs, as well as lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to constantly bend, reach, stand, twist, and squat throughout shift
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Operations Department Manager position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Apply to this Job