The weekend shift Order Packer is responsible for efficiently and accurately packing customer orders while maintaining quality and speed to ensure customer order is processed in a timely and secure manner.
- Packing items for customer orders and ensuring that customers receive their complete order on time
- Downsizing packaging so that shipping costs are minimal without sacrificing quality or low damage rates
- Bill and ship completed orders to the customer with provided warehouse software
- Satisfy the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly output and accuracy metrics
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with warehouse Shipping Manager with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested the Manager
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, squat, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Must be able to work in a variety of temperatures in the facility
Pay starts at $16.00 per hour, with opportunity to see pay increase to $23.00 per hour inside the first 5 years of employment.
The ground shipping 4th shift schedule: Three 12-hour days, Friday through Sunday, 6am to 7pm (1 hour lunch).
Apply to this Job