The Material Handler is responsible for the receiving of warehouse stock by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment so that customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receving/stocking inventory to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with warehouse receiving manager with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, squat and stand throughout shift
If you're interested in working for an industry leader, apply today!
4th shift runs from every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:00a - 6:30p. This is a full-time position.
Apply to this Job