Job Title: Inventory Control Specialist
Reports to: Inventory Control Manager and Inventory Control Team Leader
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for the following tasks:
- Performance of row cycles and miscellaneous cycles
- Completion of row cycles within established metrics
- Count requests and cycles given by Inventory Control Manager and Team Leader
- Rotation of product to ensure oldest product is first available
- Label Maintenance of assigned areas
- Bin changes and bin quantity transfers in IDS
- Research to resolve discrepancies resulting from row cycles, including Translog, Vendor/Category cycles, Receiving and Stocking documentation, and weight verification in Admin
- Reporting and documentation of inventory issues resulting from Receiving, Stocking, and Shipping.
The Inventory Control Specialist should be proficient at using a personal computer to fulfill responsibilities. Program efficiencies will include internet browsing (WEBstaurantstore), DMS, IDS, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Windows Explorer, and Microsoft Access.
Apply to this Job