Basic Overview: Facilities – Building and Grounds, under limited supervision, performs a variety of work at the GA warehouse; and performs related duties as assigned.
Facilities – Building and Grounds will through interaction and delegation of the Safety and Facility Supervisor maintain the overall cleanliness of the floor as well as the outside including parking lot within the property of the Webstaurantstore.
Some of the Facilities – Building and Grounds responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completes daily scrubbing and sweeping of the internal warehouse.
- Operates and bails all cardboard and plastic recycling daily.
- Assists with routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs and assists in repairing ballast and light fixtures when needed.
- May be required to get supplies as needed for equipment and materials necessary to complete projects.
- Assembles and moves furniture, hangs pictures and bulletin boards (when needed)
- Assist in emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the operations manager or supervisors including tasks not related to Facilities or Maintenance.
Apply to this Job
- Knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for maintaining the cleanliness of the building and grounds.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Skills in following safety practices and recognizing hazards.
- Skill in using hand and power tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Operations Manager, Supervisors and warehouse employees.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach and stand throughout shift.