The Common Carrier Material handler is responsible for ensuring our Common Carrier orders are being shipped in a timely and accurate manner by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Relaying when stock is low or emptied and needing refilled; complete “Overstock” Sheets
- Completing orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Utilizing wrap machines to ensure product is secure enough for transit
- Utilizing various hand tools to successfully complete job duties
- Loading trailers appropriately to ensure there is no change of delay in the customer’s shipment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so the that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with manager with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Utilize the various technological devices that will allow for optimal production
- Meeting all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly metrics expressed in expectations
- Working in a team environment
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested the manager
Apply to this Job
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift