Basic Overview: The Order Packer is responsible for efficiently and accurately packing customer orders while maintaining quality and speed to ensure customer order is processed in a timely and secure manner.
- Packing orders to ensure that customers receive order intact in as short time frame and accurate as possible while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Downsizing packaging so that shipping costs are minimal without sacrificing the quality and insurance that the product will be delivered without damages to the customer
- Bill and ship completed orders to the customer with provided warehouse software
- Satisfy the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly output and accuracy metrics
- Palletize and load finished shipments onto trailer with provided equipment
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with warehouse Shipping Manager with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the Shipping Manager
Apply to this Job
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment