Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today!
WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for Senior C# .NET Software Engineer candidates to join our growing company. This role focuses on web application development and is a key part of growing our business and serving the needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be:
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative small team-oriented environment
- Spreading knowledge and instilling best practices in younger developers through peer review and mentoring
- Assisting in determining architecture and technologies for new projects
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of the full development lifecycle
- Organizing and managing multiple priorities
- Developing cutting-edge software solutions for new site features and mobile platforms
We are looking for candidates with:
- 5+ years of experience working with C# .NET
- Experience with:
- Agile Development Process Methodologies
- ASP.NET Core
- ASP.NET Web API 2 and MVC Frameworks
- TFS/Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong self-management skills
- A strong understanding of design patterns and programming principles, which includes OOP/OOD
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
While not required, experience with the following technologies are certainly a plus:
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, profit sharing, and a 401k with company match.
If you are local to the Lititz, PA area, our facility features an on-site fitness center, game room, and a breakfast/lunch bar.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only We do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. In addition, we are not seeking to expand our 3rd party partnerships at this time.
#DiceRemote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.