Looking for the “Start-Up” feel in a well-established and rapidly growing company? Do you have a desire to work on a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment? Want to be an integral part of a (remote) web development team with offices in Pennsylvania and Florida? This is the opportunity for you!
The WebstaurantStore, a leader in supporting the food service industry for two decades is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our growing company. +7 years' of solid, progressive experience is expected for our Senior-Level role.
Either Onsite or Remote options are available with our team.
Accepting W2 candidates only. H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available.
As a Senior QA Engineer, for the Internal Applications and Special Projects Team, you will be:
- Troubleshooting and triaging issues with multiple teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Documenting, tracking and escalating issues
- Running System, Integration and UI testing on multiple web-based products and platforms
- Estimating the Level of Effort needed to test and complete a task
- Creating and updating existing QA documentation
- Acting at the Primary QA Point of Contact on some projects or teams
- Working closely with Development, Business Analysts and Product Owners to ensure project success
- Working with peers both onsite and remotely.
- Point-person and Lead on Complex projects for the enterprise
We are looking for a driven, motivated candidate who MUST have:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a QA Role with a track record of progressive growth within your career.
- Willingness to train/mentor new or junior team members
- Ability to assess Project risk and present documentation to the Project / Enterprise Leadership
- Ability to expand on usable Business Requirements (Acceptance Criteria)
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Ability to lead complex project teams and present documentation to the Project / Enterprise Leadership
- Ability to give reliable estimates based on experience.
- Advanced SQL and database knowledge
- Flexibility to multitask and shift focus as needed
- Ability to identify areas of Process Improvement and communicate it to Management.
- Ability to perform Peer Reviews to ensure Test Cases are up to current standards
- Excellent Relationship building skills
- Solid understanding of multiple software testing methodologies
- Web and mobile testing experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a majority remote team
- Solid knowledge of troubleshooting, diagnosing issues at a high level and basic computing logic (programming)
Bonus points if the candidate also has:
- TFS/VSTS/ADO experience
- Some Experience in automation or programming
The WebstaurantStore offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match, profit sharing, and an annual bonus. Webstaurant Store’s Development department is offering an optional condensed/flex work week allowing you to choose a schedule that suits your lifestyle.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced , rapidly growing industry, we’d love to discuss this opportunity with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Accepting W2 candidates only. H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. In addition, we are not seeking to expand our 3rd party partnerships at this time.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.