Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore is looking for Business Analyst Manager candidates to join our growing company. This role focuses on IT related business analysis and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
As a Business Analyst Manager, you will be:
- Managing a collaborative and innovative team
- Guiding business analysts on your team, mentoring the knowledge and skills
- Working closely with software development management to prioritize work
- Assisting stakeholders and product owners with analyzing and validating business needs and establishing development priorities
- Gathering requirements, creating user stories, and writing technical documentation to support development projects
- Compiling up-to-date process and user documentation
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who have:
- Working knowledge of Agile SDLCs
- Strong management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and e-commerce
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies is a plus
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, profit sharing, and a 401k with company match.
Our facility features an on-site fitness center, game room, dog park, and a breakfast/lunch bar.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work from home benefits include:
- The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.