Looking to work with a well-established yet rapidly growing company? Is a friendly, team-oriented environment important to you? Do you seek personal growth and opportunities to experience and learn fresh, new technologies?
WebstaurantStore has an opening to join our growing Engineering Productivity team. This role focuses on software development life cycle build, deployment, and release processes to achieve our continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) objectives and enhancing local development through containerization and scripting.
As an Engineering Productivity team member, you will be:
- Enhancing existing CI solutions to enable the automation of configuration management of all development, quality assurance, and production servers.
- Taking ownership of the build, release, and deployment processes for both Windows and Linux systems.
- Creating tools to empower developers’ feature development.
We are looking for experienced, driven, candidates who have:
- 2 years of professional experience in DevOps-related roles.
- Application development experience.
- Knowledge of version control systems (git preferred)
- Knowledge of modern programming frameworks (C# .NET)
- On-premises experience preferred.
- Experience in implementing automated configuration management, tools, and practices (Octopus Deploy).
- Demonstrate technical leadership by researching, informing, and demonstrating trends in DevOps technologies, tools, and innovations.
- You have a solid understanding of operations, CI/CD, security, and infrastructure.
- Experience with Azure DevOps including Build definitions.
- Release pipelines.
- Deployment pools.
- Project configuration.
- Scripting experience: PowerShell, Node/Typescript, Bash
- Experience working with Docker
The ideal candidate for this job should be independently motivated and ready to work hard to achieve results. As an industry leader, WebstaurantStore.com continues to have tremendous growth and continuously promotes talented, hardworking, and dedicated individuals. Be part of our talented team and send your resume today!
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match, profit sharing, and an annual bonus.
If you are ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, we would love to discuss this opportunity with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team!
WebstaurantStore’s Development department is offering an optional condensed work week allowing you to choose a schedule that suits your lifestyle.
#DiceRemote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.