Looking for the start-up feel, but with a well-established and still rapidly growing company? Do you have a desire to work on a variety of projects in an Agile or Scrum environment? Do you enjoy solving puzzles? If you said yes to these questions then you may be the right person to help us grow our team of Business Analysts. Take a look at our careers page and video: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/careers/
100% remote opportunity for select states*.
WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company and the internet’s largest food service industry provider, is looking for a Technical Business Analyst candidate to join our growing company. This role focuses on IT related systems analysis and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a mid-level Technical Business Analyst, you will be:
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Performing analysis and gathering requirements for multiple project initiatives
- Creating user stories and test cases to assist in the facilitation of user acceptance testing.
- Assisting stakeholders and product owners with analyzing and validating business needs and establishing development priorities
- Acting as a liaison between the Development department and the business customers
- Working closely with software engineers and quality assurance to enhance software solutions and ensure adherence to acceptance criteria
- Facilitating meetings and assuming all Scrum Master duties
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who have:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working as part of a software development team
- Minimum 1 years experience working in Agile or Scrum environments (will consider candidates with less experience if they have a recent certification in Scrum)
- Strong self-management skills and ability to adjust as needed to meet shifting priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and e-commerce
- Desire to learn a variety of all business activities
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps or TFS a plus
WebstaurantStore offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Technical Business Analyst position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
No relocation assistance provided.
H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available. W2 Only.
* Remote Hiring Details:
- Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY).
- To qualify, remote candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections(at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strongwireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical addressis required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.