Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today!
WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for C# .NET Software Engineer candidates to join our growing company. This role focuses on web application development and is a key part of growing our business and serving the needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Software Engineer, you will be:
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative small team-oriented environment
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of the full development lifecycle
- Developing cutting-edge software solutions for new site features and mobile platforms
- Organizing and managing multiple priorities
We are looking for candidates with:
- 3+ years of experience working with C# .NET
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and the Web
- A strong understanding of relational databases
- A strong understanding of the WEB API and MVC frameworks
- A strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS
- A strong understanding of design patterns and programming principles, including OOP/OOD
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, profit sharing, and a 401k with company match. Webstaurant Store’s Development department is offering an optional condensed/flex work week allowing you to choose a schedule that suits your lifestyle.
Our facility features an on-site fitness center, game room, dog park, and a breakfast/lunch bar.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
H-1B Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. In addition, we are not seeking to expand our 3rd party partnerships at this time.Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.