Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore is looking for Business Systems Analyst candidates to join our growing company. This role focuses on IT related systems analysis and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be:
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Performing analysis and gathering requirements for multiple project initiatives
- Creating user stories and test cases to assist in the facilitation of user acceptance testing.
- Assisting stakeholders and product owners with analyzing and validating business needs and establishing development priorities
- Acting as a liaison between the Development department and the business customers
- Working closely with software engineers and quality assurance to enhance software solutions and ensure adherence to acceptance criteria
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst or similar role related to software development or support
- Strong self-management skills and ability to adjust as needed to meet shifting priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and e-commerce
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. We also have an onsite lunch program!
Apply to this Job