The Webstaurant Store, a leader in supporting the food service industry for over 2 decades is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our growing company.
You will be:
- Designing and developing an automation framework in an agile development environment
- Building and scaling CI/CD automation pipelines
- Estimating the Level of Effort needed to test and complete a task
- Creating and Updating existing QA documentation
- Working closely with Development, Business Analysts and the Product Owners to ensure project success
- Mentoring peers and staff on quality engineering
- Partnering with scrum team members to provide technical guidance on creating agile test automation solutions to meet critical business objectives
- Driving a continuous improvement mentality to deliver robust automation testing strategies and methods
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who MUST HAVE:
- 5+ years of Data Driven automation experience, preferably in Selenium using an automation framework
- Experience automating testing of API’s
- Strong technical competency in an Object Oriented Programming language such as C#.NET/Java
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Strong knowledge of source control tools, like GIT
- Hands on experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration Tools (e.g. TFS, Jenkins)
- An understanding of Agile testing methodologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of QA practices (white and black box testing, risk based testing, system testing, regression testing, exploratory testing practices)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain test cases, both manual and automated
- Experience with one or more Test Case Management Tools (TFS, VSTS, qTest, Quality Center/ALM, TestRail, etc.)
- Web testing experience
- Flexibility to Multitask and Shift Focus as needed
- Ability to work with Remote Teams (Pennsylvania Co-Office)
- Willingness to jump in and do what it takes to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, medical/dental insurance, 401k with company match, yearly bonus and profit sharing and the ability to work from home up to 2 days per week.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, rapidly growing industry, we’d love to discuss this opportunity with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Accepting W2 candidates only
No Relocation Provided.
This is NOT a remote position.
H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available
Apply to this Job