Join one of the fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for entry- and mid-level candidates to join our growing company as Marketing Content Writers. This role focuses on developing engaging written and visual content for our website and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Marketing Content Writer, you will:
- Collaborate on creative projects and new marketing initiatives
- Write compelling and creative marketing copy for customer facing emails and landing pages
- Write interesting and informative video scripts prior to video pre-production
- Attend and participate in meetings regarding marketing campaigns
- Manage and give updates on ongoing projects
- Participate in team meetings and trainings
- Communicate with the Purchasing team, Site Maintenance, Photo, Video, Design, and SEO departments to complete projects on deadline
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Are highly creative writers who can formulate compelling marketing copy
- Are able to adapt their writing style to suit the audience and project
- Have an understanding about online marketing
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Are self-motivated to complete work assignments
- Are able to multi-task
- Are receptive to feedback on their work
- Take initiative to solve problems independently
- Willing to learn new tasks and new software
- Can adopt our writing style
- Have superior research skills
- Are willing to suggest improvements related to site features
- Are familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite and have experience working in CMS
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Tampa office features an on-site game room, open floor plan, sit/stand desks, and a dog-friendly work environment.
This position is also available as a remote position. If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work from home benefits include:
- The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Marketing Content Writer position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.