Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore is looking for candidates who possess strong writing, editing, and research skills to join our growing company as an SEO Content Writer. This role focuses on the creation and general upkeep of content for our website and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As an SEO Content Writer, you will:
- Write and edit a variety of content including articles, blogs, buying guides, and other supportive text
- Utilize SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and keyword strategies to increase website traffic
- Research information on topics to further industry knowledge and improve existing content
- Master various systems and procedures to produce quality content
- Maintain and update department resources
- Collaborate with the Purchasing, Photo, Video, Design, and SEM departments to complete projects on a deadline
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Possess strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess the ability to multitask while meeting short and long term deadlines
- Possess creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Are willing to learn new tasks and software
- Have superior research skills
- Have solid written and verbal communication
- Can work independently and in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Are experienced with editing, revising, and writing copy
- Have familiarity with SEO best practices regarding content
- Are familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
Apply to this Job