Earn up to $6.09 back (609 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Removable shelf plates with Camguard antimicrobial protection
- Shelves adjust in 4" increments even after unit is assembled
- Includes vented shelf plates for 4 shelves
- 8 stationary traverses and 32 traverse dovetails included for proper assembly
- Brushed graphite color
- Won't rust, corrode, or peel
- Perfect for wet, dry, hot, or cold areas
- Limited lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion
You May Also Need View All Items
- Cambro ESU183664V4580 Camshelving® Elements Vented 4-Shelf Stationary Starter Unit - 18" x 36" x 64"
- Cambro ESU183672V4580 Camshelving® Elements Vented 4-Shelf Stationary Starter Unit - 18" x 36" x 72"
- Cambro ESU183684V4580 Camshelving® Elements Vented 4 Shelf Stationary Starter Unit - 18" x 36" x 84"
- Cambro ECC8580 Camshelving® Elements Connector Corner - 8/Pack
- Cambro EPK1864580 Camshelving® Elements 18" x 64" Stationary Post Kit
- Cambro EPK1872580 Camshelving® Elements 18" x 72" Stationary Post Kit
- Cambro EPK1884580 Camshelving® Elements 18" x 84" Stationary Post Kit
- Cambro ESU184864V4580 Camshelving® Elements Vented 4-Shelf Stationary Starter Unit - 18" x 48" x 64"
|Cambro ESK1848V4580 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Product Line||Cambro Camshelving® Elements|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase anything else to build a complete shelving unit?
- Additional shelves, posts, connectors, or a starter unit will be required to build a complete shelving unit.
Cambro ESK1848V4580 Details
As part of the Elements series, this Cambro ESK1848V4580 Camshelving® Elements 18" x 48" shelf kit with 4 vented shelves comes with all of the features you expect in a Camshelving® product. Made with durable composite material that is as strong as steel, these shelves still weigh 60% less than steel shelves and are easier to set up, clean, and maintain. With their professional-looking brushed graphite color and superior durability, the included shelf plates are the perfect start to a stationary shelving system in any area of your business, even humid dish rooms or cold walk-in freezers. Featuring a limited lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion, this unit is guaranteed not to rust, corrode, or peel, even when used in wet, dry, hot, or cold areas. It can withstand temperatures as low as -36 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit without breaking down.
Versatility is built in to this shelf kit! It can easily be adjusted in 4" increments even after the shelving unit is assembled. Plus, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary storage area since these shelves have Camguard antimicrobial technology built in to suppress the growth of microbes between cleanings. The shelf plates are impervious to chemicals and moisture, making this unit easy to clean. Just take a cloth and wipe them down as you would other surfaces in your kitchen or storage room. When a more thorough cleaning is called for, you can remove the shelf plates and run them through the dishwasher! In addition, the vented shelf design promotes greater air circulation and product visibility which will come in handy in refrigerated storage applications.
When attached to an Elements starter unit using a corner connector, this kit can be used to create a u-shape unit to best suit your storage space.
- Vented shelf plates for 4 shelves
- 8 stationary traverses
- Bag of 32 stationary traverse dovetails
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register