Other Available Sizes:
- Includes 2 posts, top and bottom post connectors, and 8 connector wedges
- Allows shelves to be adjusted in 4" increments even after the unit is assembled
- Brushed graphite color
- Durable composite material is corrosion-resistant
- Perfect for wet, dry, hot, or cold areas
- Works with Elements series shelf kits
- Cambro ESK1424S1580 Camshelving® Elements 14" x 24" Solid Shelf Kit
- Cambro ESK1424V1580 Camshelving® Elements 14" x 24" Vented Shelf Kit
- Cambro ESK1430S1580 Camshelving® Elements 14" x 30" Solid Shelf Kit
- Cambro ESK1430V1580 Camshelving® Elements 14" x 30" Vented Shelf Kit
- Cambro ESK1436S1580 Camshelving® Elements 14" x 36" Solid Shelf Kit
- Cambro ESK1436V1580 Camshelving® Elements 14" x 36" Vented Shelf Kit
- Cambro ESK1442S1580 Camshelving® Elements 14" x 42" Solid Shelf Kit
- Cambro ESK1442V1580 Camshelving® Elements 14" x 42" Vented Shelf Kit
|Cambro EPK1472580 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||9.7 lb.|
|Capacity||2,400 - 3,200 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Product Line||Cambro Camshelving® Elements|
|Type||Stationary Shelving Posts|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase anything else to build a complete shelving unit?
- Additional shelves, posts, connectors, or a starter unit will be required to build a complete shelving unit.
Cambro EPK1472580 Details
As part of the Elements series, this Cambro Camshelving® Elements EPK1472580 14" x 72" post kit comes with all of the features you expect in a Camshelving® product. Made with durable composite material that is as strong as steel, it weighs 60% less than a steel post kit and is easier to set up, clean, and maintain. With its professional-looking brushed graphite color and superior durability, this post kit is the perfect start to a stationary shelving system in any area of your business, even humid dish rooms or cold walk-in freezers. This post kit won't rust, corrode, or peel, even when used in wet, dry, hot, or cold areas. It can withstand temperatures as low as -36 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit without breaking down.
Pair this post kit with the compatible shelves (sold separately) to create a sanitary, easy-to-clean storage environment. This post kit allows for the compatible shelves to be adjusted up and down in 4" increments, even when the unit is fully assembled, so that you can change the shelf configuration without the hassle of taking the unit apart. Whether you need to set up drying racks in your dishroom or add a shelf to your cooler, this post kit will get you started on the right track.
- 2 posts
- Top and bottom post connectors
- 8 connector wedges
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register