Other Available Sizes:
- Removable shelf plates with Camguard antimicrobial protection
- Shelves adjust in 4" increments even after the unit is assembled
- Includes solid shelf plates, two mobile traverses, and 8 traverse dovetails
- Brushed graphite color
- Won't rust, corrode, or peel
- Perfect for wet, dry, hot, or cold areas
- Limited lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion
You May Also Need View All Items
- Cambro EMPK1870580 Camshelving® Elements 18" x 70" Mobile Post Kit
- Cambro EMPK1878580 Camshelving® Elements 18" x 78" Mobile Post Kit
- Cambro CS1811S480 18" x 11" Solid Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CS1811V480 18" x 11" Vented Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CS1818S480 18" x 18" Solid Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro EMP70580 Camshelving® Elements 70" Mobile Post
- Cambro EMP78580 Camshelving® Elements 78" Mobile Post
- Cambro ECCL580 Camshelving® Elements Left Corner Connector
|Cambro EMSK1860S1580 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Cambro Camshelving® Elements|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase anything else to build a complete shelving unit?
- Additional shelves, posts, connectors, or a starter unit will be required to build a complete shelving unit.
Cambro EMSK1860S1580 Details
As part of the Elements series, this Cambro Camshelving® Elements EMSK1860S1580 18" x 60" solid shelf kit for mobile units comes with all of the features you expect in a Camshelving® product. Made with durable composite material that is as strong as steel, this shelf still weighs 60% less than a steel shelf and is easier to set up, clean, and maintain. With its professional-looking brushed graphite color and superior durability, this solid shelf is the perfect start to a mobile shelving system in any area of your business, even humid dish rooms or cold walk-in freezers. Featuring a limited lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion, this unit is guaranteed not to rust, corrode, or peel, even when used in wet, dry, hot, or cold areas. It can withstand temperatures as low as -36 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit without breaking down.
Versatility is built in to this shelf kit! It can easily be adjusted in 4" increments even after the shelving unit is assembled. Plus, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary storage area since this shelf has Camguard antimicrobial technology built in to suppress the growth of microbes between cleanings. The solid shelf plates are impervious to chemicals and moisture, making this unit easy to clean. Just take a cloth and wipe them down as you would other surfaces in your kitchen or storage room. When a more thorough cleaning is called for, you can remove the shelf plates and run them through the dishwasher!
- Solid shelf plates for one shelf
- 2 mobile traverses
- Bag of 8 mobile traverse dovetails
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register