Bunn 23400.0011 CWTF 4/2 Twin 12 Cup Automatic Coffee Brewer with 4 Upper and 2 Lower Warmers - 120/240V
- Free Shipping!
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Brews up to 15 gallons of coffee per hour
- Four upper and four lower warmers
- All stainless steel construction
- Integrated SplashGard funnel prevents burns
- Pourover backup system
- Perfect for cafes and diners
- Must be hard wired
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter (Bunn 20115.0000) - 1000/Case
9 3/4" x 4 1/2" Unbleached Natural Coffee Filter 12 Cup - 1000/Case
Bunn 20122.0000 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Narrow Fast Flow Decanter Style Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
WebstaurantStore Logo 64 oz. Glass Coffee Decanter with Orange Handle
WebstaurantStore Logo 64 oz. Glass Coffee Decanter with Brown Handle
Bunn EQHP-10L Easy Clear Water Filter with Lime Scale Inhibitor - 1.5 gpm (Bunn 39000.0001)
Bunn 20217.0000 Stainless Steel SplashGard Funnel for CDBC Twin, CWT Twin, and AXIOM Twin Brewers
Bunn 20583.0006 Orange Plastic Funnel with Decals for Bunn Coffee Brewers - 7 1/8"
|Width||16 1/2 Inches|
|Height||19 1/4 Inches|
|Coffee Filter Size||9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Number of Warmers||6|
|Output||15 Gallons Per Hour|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- I'd like to brew larger batches of coffee; how can I accomplish this?
- In order to brew a larger batch of coffee with this unit, or to use coffee with a heavier throw weight, you may need to upgrade to a gourmet funnel. These are deeper than the standard plastic funnels, and will provide more capacity for grounds and water without overflowing.
- What type of electrical wiring is required for this model?
- Items listed as 120/208V or 120/240V require 3 wire grounded installation and must be connected to a 208V or 240V service, respectively, in addition to a 120V connection. Items can be rated for both 120/208V and 120/240V and these items are commonly represented as 120/208-240V. This does not necessarily mean the item is dual voltage. Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for more details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
This Bunn CWTF 4/2 twin automatic coffee brewer features two brewing heads, giving you the ability to double your batch output per hour, or brew two separate blends at the same time. It can brew up to 15 gallons per hour into 64 oz. decanters.
Six individually controlled warmers, 4 upper and 2 lower, let you hold coffee or hot water at ideal serving temperatures at your self service stations or server's areas.
The Bunn CWTF 4/2 twin automatic 12 cup coffee brewer also features a pourover backup system. Its SplashGard funnel protects the user from burns. A durable, stainless steel exterior ensures quick, easy clean up.
The Bunn CWTF 4/2 twin automatic 12 cup coffee brewer with two upper and two lower warmers has a 120/240V, 28.5 amp, 6850 watt electrical rating.
Width: 16 1/2"
Height: 19 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Other Products from this Line
Commercial Coffee Makers / Brewers, Automatic
Coffee and Espresso
Coffee Mugs, Tea Cups, Cappuccino Cups, and Saucers
Sugar, Sweetener, and Creamer
Coffee Condiment Organizers
Coffee Stirrers and Coffee Straws
People Talk About:bottom need morning install hand fast electrician easy coffee brews
It's a nice Brewer. We can keep all the pots for the day in hand, and workers after the morning typically something have to worry about refilling.
Jeremy A. from Barton County Coffee Company Posted on 05/22/2017
The coffee brews fast! Actual specs say 6 warmers which is accurate, overview states 4 on top 4 on bottom, it's 2 on bottom as in the picture. This unit is not easy to install you may need a electrician and a plumber
Stormy B. from Sweetzy Treatzy Posted on 08/25/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register