Buckeye 5 lb. Vehicle Fire Extinguisher Class ABC - Rechargeable Tagged - UL Rating 3A: 40 B:C
Other Available Types:
- UL Rating 3 A: 40 B:C
- DOT Vehicle bracket included
- Tagged in the State of Pennsylvania
You May Also Need
Buckeye Wall Bracket for 2.5 lb. - 5 lb. Fire Extinguishers
$1.59 / Each
Buckeye Vehicle / Marine Bracket for 5 lb. Fire Extinguishers
$9.69 / Each
Cato 10501-H Chief White Surface-Mounted Fire Extinguisher Cabinet with Hammer Attachment for 5 lb. Fire Extinguishers
$27.49 / Each
JL Industries 1817F10FX2 Ambassador Series White Fire-Rated Steel Cabinet for 5 lb. Fire Extinguishers with Full Window, 3" Trim, and Semi-Recessed 5 1/2" Depth
plus $198.99 / Each
|Width||7 1/4 Inches|
|Height||16 3/8 Inches|
|Diameter||4 1/4 Inches|
|Features||DOT Vehicle Bracket|
|Fire Extinguisher Type||ABC|
Customer questions about this product
- How long will the tag on this fire extinguisher be good for, if I purchase it from you?
- All of our fire extinguisher inspection tags are good for 12 months, per the NFPA-10 code. They are tagged the month they arrive into our inventory. Therefore, if the extinguisher you receive from us was tagged in January 2021, the tag will be good until January 2022.
- This fire extinguisher comes with inspection tags already on it. Does that guarantee that I won't need to have it re-tagged when I receive it?
- You should check your local fire inspection codes as this fire extinguisher may need to be re-tagged to meet the specific guidelines of your county or state of residence.
- What is the difference between a tagged and untagged fire extinguisher?
- Most tagged fire extinguishers can be used immediately upon arrival because they have already been inspected to ensure that they operate properly. Tags are good for 12 months per the NFPA-10 code.
Untagged fire extinguishers must be inspected and tagged before they can be used per federally-mandated rules and regulations.
This Buckeye 5 lb. Type ABC fire extinguisher comes complete with a vehicle bracket will help your delivery truck, van, trailer, boat, or other commercial vehicle meet DOT regulations! Its UL 3 A: 40 BC rating means it can tackle the majority of fire risks found in most commercial, industrial and domestic environments. This 5 lb. Type ABC fire extinguisher with vehicle bracket is fully charged and tagged. It includes a vehicle bracket.
Meets U.S.D.O.T. (U.S. Department of Transportation) Requirements
USCG Approval; Valid only with Bracket No. A-6
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Tagged in Pennsylvania
This fire extinguisher was tagged in the State of Pennsylvania.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:great Extinguisher Fire truck vehicle helped food emergencies delivery condition
Ordered Three of the Buckeye 5 lb. Vehicle Fire Extinguisher Class ABC - Rechargeable Tagged - UL Rating 3A: 40 B:C . for our business. They are not 5 lbs in weight, but 10 lbs. each. So a bit to carry if your hands are already holded trying to get the flames down. Expiration Dates: Dates on the tags of the three I got was four months ago, so my extinguishers are only good for 8 months. They were actually made in December of 2019, 6 months ago, and sat on a shelf somewhere. Would not recommend these. Due to weight being misleading in the description, and the very short Shelf Life...+tax and good for 8 months.We appreciate your review, Elisa. We wish this Buckeye 5 lb. Vehicle Fire Extinguisher Class ABC - Rechargeable Tagged - UL Rating 3A: 40 B:C would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team has been in contact with you and will be available for any further questions.
Fire Extinguisher arrived in great condition very reasonable pricing and great shipping turnaround. Bought with the vehicle bracket to install in the food truck. Great Find
Keep your business safe during emergencies and having the Buckeye 6lb vehicle Fire Extinguisher is a great way to do that. I strongly recommend this item
This fire extinguisher went right into our delivery truck and helped us get up to code. It's a nice and lightweight and the 3 or more discount is good.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register