Bomberger's 9 lb. Whole Piece Old Fashioned Lebanon Sweet Bologna - 2/Case
- Natural smoke flavor thanks to a 3 day smokehouse curing process
- Made with lean beef, premium spices, and brown sugar
- Ideal for slicing up to use as lunch meat
- Use it as a side or appetizers by pairing it with mustards, chips, or breads
- Ships refrigerated
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||9 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Add a classic deli meat to your kitchen with this Bomberger's 9 lb. whole piece old fashioned sweet bologna. Made of lean beef, premium spices, and brown sugar to provide a high-quality product, this bologna is perfect for your deli, grocery store, or sandwich shop. Similar to salami, bologna is darker in color. It is cured in traditional smokehouses for 3 days to add an authentic smoke flavor to the meat that your guests are sure to appreciate.
Packed as a whole piece, this classic deli meat is perfect for slicing to the desired thickness for use on sandwiches or chef salads. Cut it into bite-sized pieces and serve with a side of sweet or spicy mustard for a savory-sweet snack. It's also perfect for pairing with aged cheeses and fresh fruits on charcuterie boards. For an appetizing side dish, wrap asparagus in thin slices of this old fashioned sweet bologna. Add freshly ground pepper and garlic to taste. Grill the asparagus or roast it in the oven for a savory, flavorful twist on your menu!
Based in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch country, Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna is the leading producer of the regional bologna specialty. The Seltzer family acquired the Bomberger Lebanon recipe back in the 1960s and they have been preparing it in their traditional smokehouses ever since. One of the secrets to their success is their old-fashioned process of smoking their bologna over hand-tended fires. Quality control over both the ingredients and the smoking process is a priority at Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna, and they pride themselves in being one of the oldest USDA-inspected operations in the country. Bring the tradition of Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna to your business to add a classic, delicious product your customers are sure to love.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register