Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-100-G-LP Liquid Propane Double Deck Full Size Standard Depth Roll-In Convection Oven - 90,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Double roll-in design for efficient loading and unloading; includes CTRG-2 cart
- Durable full angle iron frame with 2 interior oven lamps per compartment
- CTRG-2 cart can hold 5 chrome-plated, adjustable racks that fit into 11 positions per compartment
- Each set of doors can simultaneously be opened with one hand
- (2) 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liners for easy clean up
- Temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and solid state manual controls
- Six tubular heaters total; (2) 1/2 hp blower motors with thermal overload protection
- 90,000 BTU; liquid propane
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Blodgett 8598 25" Stainless Steel Leg Set with Feet
plus $627.00 / Each
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
|Blodgett ZEPH100GR2LP Specs|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|Amps||6 Amps per oven|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||90,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Blodgett ZEPH100GR2LP Details
Cooking your restaurant's most famous ribs, braised steaks, chicken, and bread will never be easier than with this Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-100-G-LP liquid propane double deck full size roll-in standard depth convection oven! This unit's roll-in design allows for even more efficient loading and unloading to save time in your busy kitchen. In addition to Blodgett's classic convection oven features, this oven also offers a dock and lock mechanism and the installation of stainless steel tracks to securely house the included CTRG-2 cart. Boasting a sturdy iron frame with a stainless steel top and 6" adjustable stainless steel legs, this oven is sure to provide functionality to your kitchen while operating smoothly and productively. It features solid state manual controls with an electro-mechanical 60 minute timer for easy adjustment and monitoring of popular food items and also includes a draft diverter at no additional cost to ensure that your kitchen is properly ventilated.
Thanks to a two speed fan and 1/2 hp blower motor per compartment, this convection oven efficiently recirculates heated air through its interior to reduce energy consumption and increase performance. This system offers a cost-effective way of cooking your product at a lower temperature for a shorter amount of time, allowing you to get food to the tables faster. The oven is heated through a dual flow gas system that combines direct and indirect heat with removable dual tube burners. The gas shutoff valve on the front provides easy accessibility while the control system boasts electronic spark ignition for ease of use. The unit is controlled by a thermostat with a temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you the ability to prepare a wide variety of products. For safety, the blower motors have an automated thermal overload protection mechanism and a control area cooling fan.
The powder-coated handle on each compartment provides a comfortable grip when opening and closing the doors, which are tightly secured to each frame with a triple-mounted pressure lock design. To best suit your needs, each compartment's roll-in rack system comes with five chrome plated racks that can fit into 11 different positions to hold (5) 18" x 26" sheet pans in left to right position. Two 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liners allow for easy clean up of your unit. As an added benefit, each interior is illuminated, giving you the ability to check on your product without opening the doors and letting excess heat escape. This unit requires liquid propane and a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Height (with draft diverter): 82"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register