Blodgett SHO-100-E Double Deck Full Size Electric Convection Oven - 220/240V, 3 Phase, 22 kW
Other Available Voltages:
- Durable full angle iron frame with 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- 5 chrome-plated racks that can hold (5) 18" x 26" full size baking pans per deck
- Dependent stainless steel doors with dual pane windows and a single chrome-plated door handle
- Double deck design gives you twice the production capacity
- 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner for easy clean up
- Temperature range from 200 - 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 22 kW in total; 3 tubular heaters and 1/2 hp blower motor with thermal overload protection per deck
- 220/240V, 3 Phase
You May Also Need
Learn a few tips and tricks on how to cook in your Blodgett SHO oven! From roasting potatoes to baking cookies, this oven will give you a nice, even bake every time.
|Blodgett SHO100EDBL240/3 Specs|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Amps - Per Line||24 - 26|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- What is the difference between comparable Blodgett BDO and SHO series ovens?
- While Blodgett BDO and SHO series units of similar configuration may appear nearly identical at first glance, there are subtle differences present that should be considered before purchasing. For gas units, BTU ratings may vary between BDO and SHO units, so be sure to read the specs carefully when comparing the two. Also, control panel configurations differ between the two series. Control panel diagrams for each can be found in their respective manuals for reference. Finally, warranty terms are different for each series, with the BDO units having a longer parts warranty than SHO units.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Blodgett SHO100EDBL240/3 Details
Cooking your restaurant's most famous ribs, braised steaks, chicken, and bread will never be easier than with this Blodgett SHO-100-E double deck electric convection oven! Boasting a sturdy iron frame with a stainless steel top and 6" adjustable legs, this oven is sure to provide functionality to your kitchen while operating smoothly. This double deck oven provides you with twice the production capacity in the same footprint as a single deck unit.
Thanks to each compartment's two speed fan and 1/2 hp blower motor, this convection oven efficiently recirculates heated air through its interior compartment, which reduces energy consumption and increases performance. This system offers a cost-effective way of cooking your product at a lower temperature for a shorter amount of time, allowing you to get food to the tables faster.
The chrome-plated door handle provides a comfortable grip when opening and closing the dependent stainless steel doors, which are tightly secured to the frame with triple-mounted door hinge pins. The interior features five chrome-plated racks that can be configured into eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing to ensure that you are getting the most out of your oven space. This oven also has the capacity to hold up to (5) 18" x 26" standard full size baking pans per compartment. A 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner allows for easy clean up of your unit. As an added benefit, the interior is illuminated, giving you the ability to check on your product without opening the doors and letting excess heat escape.
Each deck has three tubular heaters that are controlled by an electromechanical thermostat with a temperature range from 200 - 500 degrees Fahrenheit, which gives you the ability to prepare a wide variety of products. For safety, the blower motor has an automated thermal overload protection mechanism and a control area cooling fan. It requires a 220/240V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register