Blodgett SB-6G-10K Natural Gas 6 Pan Direct Steam Floor Steamer with 10 Gallon Tilting Steam Jacketed Direct Steam Kettle and 110 lb. Boiler Base
Other Available Fuel Types:
- CSD-1 compliant boiler
- Boiler produces up to 110 lb. of steam per hour; enough to power additional equipment
- Automatic water level control and boiler blowdown
- 2 independently-controlled steamer compartments accommodate 6 total full size food pans
- 60 minute steamer timer, indicator lights, and audible alarms for safe and efficient operation
- 10 gallon kettle is 2/3 steam jacketed for faster heat-up and cook times
- Hemispherical kettle design for superior heat circulation
- Natural gas, 200,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Blodgett SB-6G-10KNAT Specs|
|Height||59 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Style||Floor with Boiler Base|
|Water Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett SB-6G-10KNAT Details
Whether you need to make turkey, potatoes, or other root vegetables in the 6 pan steamer or simmer sauces, stocks, and stews in the 10 gallon kettle, this Blodgett SB-6G-10K natural gas steamer with kettle on a boiler base gives you the all-inclusive package you need to effectively prepare a wide variety of food! The unit's steamer features removable stainless steel pan supports that accommodate up to 3 full size food pans in each compartment. The independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor transfer. The 10 gallon kettle features a tilting mechanism that allows it to tilt forward 90 degrees for easy emptying, while its 2/3 jacketed design provides faster heat-up and cook times for increased production and lower utility bills, as well as more even heating and less frequent stirring. An excellent choice for institutional use, this unit boasts a rugged boiler base that provides up to 110 lb. of steam per hour so that it can not only power the steamer, but additional direct steam equipment, too!
Pressure and water gauges on the boiler allow for simple monitoring and combine with the steamer's simple electromechanical controls to make operation a breeze! "Ready" and "cooking" indicator lights clearly communicate the machine's status, while a single control knob allows you to easily adjust the temperature of either compartment. For the safety of you and your employees, the boiler includes an automatic water level control mechanism, blowdown feature, safety relief valve, and CSD-1 compliant low water cut off. Also, steam flow to the steamer's cooking chamber is cut off when the door is opened during the cooking cycle and reactivated when the door is closed to eliminate the chance of steam burns. A 115V electrical connection is required to power the blower and controls.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 33"
Height: 59 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!