Blodgett Mark V-200 Premium Series Double Deck Roll-In Bakery Depth Full Size Electric Convection Oven - 220/240V, 1 Phase, 22 kW
Other Available Voltages:
- Double roll-in design for efficient loading and unloading; includes CTRE-2 cart
- Solid state thermostat with temperature control range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes mounted stainless steel tracks to secure cart
- Cook and hold feature; Pulse Plus fan control
- CTRE-2 cart can hold 5 chrome-plated, adjustable racks that fit into 11 positions per compartment
- (2) dual pane thermal glass windows encased in stainless steel door frames each
- Doors can easily be opened simultaneously with one hand
- 220/240V, 1 Phase, 22 kW total; 11 kW per oven
White Glove Delivery - Available -
|Blodgett MARKV200RIDBL240/1 Specs|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||70 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500|
Customer questions about this product
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett MARKV200RIDBL240/1 Details
Cooking in your restaurant or school kitchen will be easier than ever before with this Blodgett MARK V-200 Premium series double deck, roll-in full size bakery depth electric convection oven. This unit's roll-in design allows for even more efficient loading and unloading to save time in your busy kitchen. In addition to Blodgett's classic convection oven features, this oven also offers a dock and lock mechanism and the installation of stainless steel tracks to securely house the included CTRE-2 cart.
This uniquely designed oven offers a solid state infinite control with manual timer for simple, precise control of your cooking operations, with a wide temperature range from 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate cooking a variety of different foods. Also, as part of the Premium series, this oven comes standard with a cook and hold function and a Pulse Plus fan control that gently pulses the fan to minimize rippling of batter foods.
Two double-sided, porcelainized compartment liners and crumb pans will make for easier cleaning at the end of the day. This unit's roll-in rack system holds five chrome plated racks that fit into 11 different positions in each oven for convenient baking. In addition, it holds up to (5) 18" x 26" sheet pans in left to right or front to back positions per compartment. The (2) 1/2 hp two-speed fan motors recirculate heated air for fast, even baking while an automatic thermal overload protection and control area cooling fan prevent overheating. Two dual pane thermal glass windows encased by stainless steel door frames help reduce energy consumption and keep the outside glass from getting too hot. Capable of being opened simultaneously with one hand, the doors also work well to keep your kitchen moving at a fast pace! Additionally, the triple-mounted pressure lock doors provide extra security to keep doors tightly shut.
The stainless steel front, top, and sides ensure your unit is corrosion resistant and durable. Rigid mineral fiber insulation at the top, back, sides and bottom provide a practical way of conserving energy and won't shift or sag out of place over time. This double deck full size electric convection oven comes mounted on 6" stainless steel legs. A vent connector is included for convenient installation. It requires a 220/240V, 1 phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Height: 70 5/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 28 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register