This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Blodgett KLT-40GS Liquid Propane 40 Gallon Short Height Tilting Quad-Leg Gas Steam Jacketed Kettle - 125,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 40 gallon capacity; short height design
- Closed steam system doesn't require a steam connection or water line
- 90 degree tilting design makes it easy to empty the kettle's contents
- 2/3 steam jacketed design for faster heat-up and cook times
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Hemispherical kettle design for superior heat circulation
- Liquid propane, 125,000 BTU
- Safety valve, low water light, and low water shut off
|Blodgett KLT-40GSLP Specs|
|Depth||52 1/4 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||36 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||40 Gallons|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||165 - 275 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett KLT-40GSLP Details
Increase your production capabilities while saving energy and labor with this Blodgett KLT-40GS liquid propane 40 gallon short height tilting quad-leg kettle! Boasting 125,000 BTU of heating power and a 40 gallon capacity, this lower profile kettle is easier to reach for your shorter employees and allows you to prepare large batches of your signature soups, stews, or pasta without the hassle of ranges or stock pots.
The stainless steel quad-leg design features four adjustable flanged feet with holes, allowing you to secure it to the floor in your kitchen. And, the type 304 stainless steel exterior construction and type 316 stainless steel interior cooking surface are highly stain- and corrosion-resistant, which makes cleanup much easier.
This kettle features a tilting console that lets the kettle tilt 90 degrees for quick and easy emptying. Plus, the Clean Lock control holds the kettle in the cooking position or at 105 degrees for ease of cleaning.
Thanks to the 2/3 jacketed design, this kettle has 1-2 times more heat transfer surface area for more efficient cooking. This means you'll have faster heat-up and cook times, which increases production. Plus, faster cook times mean less energy used, so your utility bills will be lower. And, with more even heating and precise temperature control ranging from 165-275 degrees Fahrenheit, there is less need for frequent stirring or "pot watching."
The hemispherical bottom ensures superior heat circulation, which also helps keep the heat inside, rather than in the surrounding kitchen area. Your employees will have a more comfortable working environment, and because of the safety valve, low water light, and low water shut off mechanism, they'll also be safer.
125,000 BTU; a 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 51"
Front to Back: 52 1/4"
Capacity: 40 gallon
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
ASME U Stamp
This item meets standards imposed by ASME as part of the BPVC certification program that ensures the item conforms to the rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of boiler and pressure vessel components.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register