Blodgett HVH-100G-NAT Natural Gas Double Deck Full Size Hydrovection Oven with Helix Technology - 120,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable, fully welded angle-iron frame with 8 1/2" stainless steel legs
- Features Helix technology to decrease cooking times
- Hydrovection design allows you to cook with humidity to increase your yield
- Boasts easy-to-use touchscreen controls
- Standard depth compartment accepts (5) 18" x 26" standard full-size baking pans per oven
- 4-speed, auto-reversing 3/4 hp fan motors
- Requires a natural gas connection; 120,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Blodgett HVH-100G DOUBLE NAT Specs|
|Width||38 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||48 5/8 Inches|
|Height||66 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||20 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 7/16 Inches|
10 Full Size Sheet Pans
20 Full Size Food Pans
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
Full Size Food Pans
Full Size Sheet Pans
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Blodgett HVH-100G DOUBLE NAT Details
Save space and cook efficiently in your kitchen with this Blodgett HVH-100G-NAT natural gas double deck full size hydrovection oven with Helix technology! As a double stacked configuration, this unit includes two individual ovens that allow you to double your baking capacity in the same small footprint. Thanks to innovative Helix technology, hot air is forced into the oven cavities to decrease cooking times and improve the quality of your product. Cooking with humidity increases your yield up to 15% over standard convection ovens and decreases your cook time by 15% so you can get more products on the table faster. Each oven features a burner with 60,000 BTU of heating power to keep up with your busy commercial kitchen.
The easy-to-use touchscreen controls include shelf timing, cooking compensation, and multi-shelf recipes. Each oven can even store up to 255 recipes for added convenience and efficiency! Great for a variety of cooking and baking applications, the versatile cook modes provide you with the flexibility you need for a diverse menu. For even, consistent results, 4-speed, auto-reversing 3/4 hp fan motors circulate hot air to bake pastries, breads, and muffins to perfection!
A fully welded angle-iron frame supports this unit, while the stainless steel front, top, sides and back provide additional durability. The interior of each oven's cavity includes a 316 stainless steel coved corner liner for easy cleaning. Since each oven is able to hold (5) 18" x 26" baking pans in left-to-right positions and the included stainless steel racks can be adjusted between 10 positions, you can arrange pans in the oven to best fit your needs. For greater heat retention, each oven is insulated with up to 2 1/2" of super wool for better results and energy savings.
This unit boasts triple mounted glass windows and a simultaneous split door operation with a catch-latch system to ensure the doors close properly. Plus, the dual pane tempered viewing windows are hinged with inner glass for easy cleaning. Each oven also includes 2 halogen interior lights which allow for superior visibility so you can keep an eye on your products as they bake.
Retractable hand showers make it easier than ever to clean your unit. Simply spray the oven cavities to remove food debris and grease build up. This double deck, full size hydrovection oven comes with 8 1/2" stainless steel legs with casters for easy mobility. A natural gas connection is required for operation and a 115V electrical connection is required to power the convection fan motor.
Left to Right: 38 1/8"
Front to Back: 48 5/8"
Height: 66 1/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 20"
Height: 23 7/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This item comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for Blodgett HVH-100G DOUBLE NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Blodgett HVH-100G-NAT Natural Gas Single Deck Additional Unit Full Size Hydrovection Oven with Helix Technology - 60,000 BTU
Blodgett HVH-100G-NAT Natural Gas Replacement Base Unit Full Size Hydrovection Oven with Helix Technology - 60,000 BTU
Blodgett HVH-100G-NAT Natural Gas Single Deck Full Size Hydrovection Oven with Helix Technology - 60,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register