This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Heavy-duty cast iron radiants; stainless steel sides, front, and stub back
- Features a 24" charbroiler top
- 4 burners with individual manual gas valves
- Modular design provides versatility
- Includes built-in grease guides and (2) 14-gauge steel drip pans
- Requires a natural gas connection
- 60,000 BTU
|Blodgett BR-24B-M NAT Specs|
|Height||16 1/8 Inches|
|Burner BTU||15,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||60,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-24B-M NAT Details
Build your ideal kitchen by adding this Blodgett BR-24B-M-NAT Cafe series natural gas 24" modular charbroiler to your cooking lineup! Made of durable stainless steel, this charbroiler fits into your existing equipment layout to provide an additional cooking surface so you can increase productivity without sacrificing valuable space. Designed with flexibility in mind, this modular charbroiler easily banks with other similar units so you can customize your kitchen to best fit your needs.
Featuring a heavy-duty charbroiler top, each burner includes its own infinite control manual gas valve to provide individualized, precise heat control. Ideal for grilling and searing meat, poultry, and fish, this charbroiler is a multi-purpose addition to your kitchen. With the ability to create appetizing grill marks and the classic taste of grilled favorites like burgers and chicken, you'll keep your guests coming back for more. Thanks to the built-in grease guides and the 14-gauge steel drip pans, you can channel away excess fat to help reduce flair ups for a more efficient, safer cooking operation. Plus, the 5" stainless steel stub back works well as a splash guard to protect your walls from grease.
The overall output of this charbroiler is 60,000 BTU and a rear natural gas connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 31"
Height: 16 1/8"
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-24B-M NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register