This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 14 gauge stainless steel construction
- Two full size 30,000 BTU standard ovens with chrome-plated racks
- (12) 30,000 BTU open top cast iron burners with 12" x 12" lift-off steel grates
- 6" legs provide clearance for cleaning and maintenance
- 5" stub back
- 4" plate shelf
- 420,000 BTU; natural gas
|Blodgett BR-12-3636 NAT Specs|
|Oven Interior Width||28 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||14 Inches|
|Burner BTU||30,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||550 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||12 Burners|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Total BTU||420,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-12-3636 NAT Details
Build your ideal kitchen by adding this Blodgett BR-12-3636-NAT 12 burner 72" natural gas range with two standard ovens to your cooking lineup! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for those spaces where you need one piece of equipment to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features 12 open top burners and a double oven base, you can fry and simmer on top while using the ovens for your low-volume baking and warming.
Each open top burner has an output of 30,000 BTU. With easy-to-clean cast iron open burners, maintenance of the range top is simple. Plus, the 12" x 12" lift-off steel grates allow access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans.
For your low-volume baking and warming needs, this range has a double oven base. The ovens have a temperature range of 150-550 degrees Fahrenheit and 30,000 BTU burners for efficiency. They each also have separate controls located in a cool zone so the ovens may be used alone or in conjunction with the range top. A single chrome-plated oven rack is included in each cavity to support your sheet pans or hotel pans and each oven has a 14 gauge stainless steel interior for easy cleaning. The ovens' sides and bottoms can be removed for cleaning, even without the use of tools.
Made of 14 gauge stainless steel, this range comes equipped with a 5" stainless steel stub back and a 4" front plate shelf. In addition, 6" legs provide the necessary clearance beneath the base for cleaning and maintenance. The overall output of this range is 420,000 BTU and two natural gas regulators are included for convenient installation.
Left to Right: 72"
Front to Back: 31"
Standard Oven Interior Dimensions:
Left to Right: 28"
Front to Back: 24"
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-12-3636 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register