Blodgett BDO-100-E Double Deck Full Size Electric Convection Oven - 208V, 1 Phase, 22kW
Other Available Voltages:
- Durable full angle iron frame with 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- 5 racks that can hold (5) 18" x 26" baking pans per deck in left to right position
- Tubular chrome door handle that operates 2 dependent doors per compartment
- 16 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner for easy clean up
- Temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and solid state manual controls
- 22kW in total; three tubular heaters and 1/2 hp blower motor per compartment
- Interior lights for convenience
- 208V, 1 Phase
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need
|Blodgett BDO100EDBL208/1 Specs|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||70 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500|
Customer questions about this product
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- What is the difference between comparable Blodgett BDO and SHO series ovens?
- While Blodgett BDO and SHO series units of similar configuration may appear nearly identical at first glance, there are subtle differences present that should be considered before purchasing. For gas units, BTU ratings may vary between BDO and SHO units, so be sure to read the specs carefully when comparing the two. Also, control panel configurations differ between the two series. Control panel diagrams for each can be found in their respective manuals for reference. Finally, warranty terms are different for each series, with the BDO units having a longer parts warranty than SHO units.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Blodgett BDO100EDBL208/1 Details
Cooking your restaurant's most famous ribs, braised steaks, chicken, and bread will never be easier than with this Blodgett BDO-100-E double deck full size electric convection oven! Boasting a sturdy iron frame with a stainless steel top and 6" adjustable legs, this oven is sure to provide functionality to your kitchen while operating smoothly and productively. This double deck oven provides you with twice the production capacity in the same footprint as a single deck unit and features solid state manual controls with an electro-mechanical 60 minute timer for easy adjustment and monitoring of popular food items.
Thanks to each compartment's two speed fan and 1/2 hp blower motor, this convection oven efficiently recirculates heated air through its interior compartment, which reduces energy consumption and increases performance. This system offers a cost-effective way of cooking your product at a lower temperature for a shorter amount of time, allowing you to get food to the tables faster.
The tubular chrome handles provide a comfortable grip when opening and closing the doors, which are tightly secured to the frame with a triple-mounted pressure lock design. The interior features five chrome-plated racks that can be configured into eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing to ensure that you are getting the most out of your oven space. This oven also has the capacity to hold up to (5) 18" x 26" standard full size baking pans per deck. A 16 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner allows for easy clean up of your unit. As an added benefit, the interior is illuminated, giving you the ability to check on your product without opening the doors and letting excess heat escape.
Each compartment has three tubular heaters that are controlled by a solid state thermostat with a temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, which gives you the ability to prepare a wide variety of products. For safety, the blower motor has an automated thermal overload protection mechanism and a control area cooling fan. It requires a 208V, 1 phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Height: 70 5/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:heats ovens oven quickly high heat far extremely evenly equipment
I've been using this oven in a pop-up kitchen and it is one of the best working ovens I've used. It heats up very quickly and has extremely even heat distribution. Blodgett makes high quality equipment.
I have been using this oven in my dessert shop for a few weeks, but so far it is exactly what I need. Heats quickly, browns product evenly.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register