This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Blodgett BCH-40G Liquid Propane 40 Gallon Hydraulic Tilt Braising Pan / Tilt Skillet with 48" Cabinet Base - 100,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Liquid propane, 100,000 BTU
- 40 gallon capacity
- 10 gauge stainless steel pan with a polished interior and coved corners
- 3/4” triple-ply aluminum core cooking surface
- 1/2 hp hydraulic tilting mechanism for accurate and smooth tilting
- Welded stainless steel legs with front bullet feet and rear flanged feet
- Controls mounted in cabinet base; temperature range of 160-445 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spring-assisted hinged stainless steel cover with a handle
|Blodgett BCH-40G LP Specs|
|Depth||39 1/2 Inches|
|Height||40 1/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||160 - 445 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BCH-40G LP Details
Cook large portions of ground meats, sauces, vegetables, and more with the BCH-40G liquid propane 40 gallon hydraulic tilt braising pan / tilt skillet! This 100,000 BTU unit features a large 40 gallon capacity that allows you to create large batches of seared, grilled, sauteed, or simmered foods without the mess and inefficiency of stockpots and ranges. Thanks to a 1/2 hp motor that drives a heavy duty hydraulic tilting mechanism, emptying the pan is even easier and safer than ever.
This 10 gauge stainless steel braising pan boasts a 3/4" triple-ply aluminum core cooking surface with a polished interior and coved corners for even heat distribution and easy cleanout. Plus, a removable pour strainer and no-drip condensate guide combine to further ease your cleaning and emptying experience.
Base-mounted controls, located on the front of the unit for easy access, offer a 160-445 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range. In addition, the high-temperature cut-off, cook indicator light, thermostat, and power switch all make it easy for your employees to operate this tilt skillet. Adjustable front bullet feet with rear flanged feet allow this braising pan to maintain proper leveling on any surface. A 115V electrical connection is required to power the controls.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 39 1/2"
Height: 40 1/4"
Capacity: 40 gallons
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BCH-40G LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register