Blodgett 41127 Temperature Control
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Blodgett 41127 Temperature Control.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 46-1136 Thermostat; Type KXT; Temperature 175 - 500 Degrees Fahrenheit; 36" Capillary
All Points 46-1187 Thermostat; Type 351; Temperature 100 - 200 Degrees Fahrenheit; 24" Capillary
Low Temp Industries 190900 Thermostat
All Points 46-1096 Thermostat; Type KX Dip-Sealed; Temperature 200 - 400 Degrees Fahrenheit; 36" Capillary
Duke 6499-2 Thermostat
All Points 46-1508 Bi-Metal Thermostat; Temperature 500 Degrees Fahrenheit
All Points 46-1335 Thermostat; Type KX; Temperature 150 - 550 Degrees Fahrenheit; 72" Capillary
All Points 46-1251 Thermostat; Type 55; Temperature 60 - 250 Degrees Fahrenheit; 15" Capillary
Get paid to review this product!