Avamix HSS1G2VS 3 3/4 hp 1 Gallon Stainless Steel High Volume Commercial Food Blender with Variable Speed Controls and Timer - 120V
- 3 3/4 hp, up to 30,000 RPM motor; variable controls and a pulse switch ensure easy operation
- Slow start blending motor breaks down larger foods to ensure blending consistency
- Heavy-duty stainless steel blades blend sauces, dips, spreads, and more in seconds
- 1 gallon stainless steel container with 2-piece lid and 2 handles for convenience and easy pouring
- Variable controls allow versatility in speed and texture of blending for added control; 120V, 1800W
You May Also Need
Avamix BX1GJAR 1 Gallon Stainless Steel Blender Jar
plus $199.99 / Each
Avamix PBLDTL Blade Assembly Removal Tool
$7.99 / Each
Regency 12" x 23" Stainless Steel Blender Station with Dump Sink
plus $198.99 / Each
Regency 18" x 23" Stainless Steel Blender Station with Dump Sink
plus $262.49 / Each
7 Piece Margarita Starter Kit
plus $18.49 / Each
|Control Type||Toggle or Paddle|
|Horsepower||3 3/4 HP|
|Jar Type||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results, we recommend partially thawing your frozen fruit before blending. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
- Can I use this blender to make hummus?
- For best results, we do not recommend using this Avamix blender to make hummus. This blender is designed to make various drinks, juices, smoothies, soups, and sauces such as salsa.
- Can I use this blender to chop ginger?
- Due to ginger's hard texture, it is not recommended to use this blender for ginger. Instead, it is advised to use a knife or box grater.
The Avamix HSS1G2VS high-volume commercial food blender will have you whipping up large batches of sauces, dips, salsa, and smoothies in no time! This blender boasts a powerful, best in class 3 3/4 hp motor that operates at 30,000 RPM on its highest speed. An impressive motor will make this model the workhorse of your kitchen that can handle the toughest blending jobs. It's the perfect combination of power and control that will handle any blending job, making your life easier in the kitchen and expanding your menu possibilities. This blender is a must-have for any restaurant that does any serious amount of blending. It helps to streamline your blending process and expands your restaurant's menu possibilites.
With variable speed controls, as well as a pulse button that allows you to throttle quick bursts of power when needed, this model gives you complete control over the blending process. The blender utilizes slow start blending in order to break down larger ingredients before getting up to blending speeds. This not only prevents messes but also takes some of the strain off of the motor to help increase its overall lifespan.
With a hefty stainless steel 1 gallon capacity jar, you'll find yourself loading up the blender much less frequently than on traditional, smaller blenders. The jar features two integrated handles for your convenience to provide more stability as you are transporting and pouring from it. Heavy-duty stainless steel blades make the toughest jobs a breeze, so you can relax knowing that this blender can handle any job. Made of durable stainless steel, this blender jar will hold up to the wear-and-tear of a commercial kitchen and provide corrosion resistance to keep your equipment and your products looking great.
A clasp fitted onto the jar attaches to, and locks down the lid so no overflow occurs during operation. The 2-piece lid design allows you to add ingredients while blending without having to remove the lid or stop the motor. Just simply remove the clear center plug and replace it when you are finished adding ingredients. Non-skid feet at the base of the blender help to further eliminate the probability of movement and spillage during operation. This unit requires 120V electrical connection for operation.
Capacity: 1 Gallon
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register