BKI MB55313900 Ignitor
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
BKI MB55313900 Ignitor.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Hobart 00-424137-00002 Controller-Spark Ign
Southbend 5169-2 Ignitor Cable
Keating 058591 Spark Rod
All Points 44-1048 Flame Sensor with 7 1/2" Probe and Ceramic
All Points 44-1264 24V Ignition Control Module
LoLo Commercial Foodservice 159625 Ignitor
All Points 44-1001 2.5-3 Amp Caged Electric Ignitor - 120V
Cleveland KE003668 Kt; Ignitor Rplcmt (Sgl-Tr)
Get paid to review this product!