Beverage Air SPE72-24M 72" 3 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Mega top design for 50% greater pan capacity than a standard prep table
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, doors and grille
- (24) 1/6 size food pans included
- 21.5 cu. ft. capacity
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Beverage Air 403-827B Middle Coated Wire Shelf
Beverage Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
Beverage Air 00C31-041A Equivalent 3" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
Beverage Air 28D40-066C-04 Locking Divider Bar for SPE Mega Top Series
Beverage Air 403-828B Left / Right Coated Wire Shelf
Beverage Air 00C23-074A-07 Single Overshelf - 72" x 10"
Beverage Air 00C31-049A Low Profile 2 3/4" Stem Casters - 4/Set
Beverage Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
|Depth||36 5/8 Inches|
|Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||24 Pans|
|Capacity||21.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||24 Pans|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
From the Elite series, the Beverage Air SPE72-24M 72" mega top refrigerated salad / sandwich prep table ensures that your toppings stay fresh and your ingredients stay close at hand at food-safe holding temperatures. Its mega top design boasts a 50% greater pan capacity than a standard prep table! This two-section model's high-capacity refrigeration system features an advanced airflow management system to cool pans from the bottom for uniform temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Plus, the right side of the unit offers additional counter space to extend your prep area even further. You can use the extra space to store your slicer, blender, or vegetable chopper so everything is conveniently in one place!
- (24) 1/6 size polycarbonate food pans, each at 4" deep
- (2) epoxy-coated steel wire shelves per section (6 total)
- Airflow assures that product in open containers is kept below 41 degrees Fahrenheit and above freezing
- Cabinet insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- 1/3 hp compressor and R-134a refrigerant maintain food safe holding temperatures
- Heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking), stainless steel top, sides, drawers and front grille
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- 10" wide polyethylene cutting board is removable for easy cleaning
- 21.5 cu. ft. total capacity
Depth: 36 5/8"
Height: 45 1/2"
Capacity: 21.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Commercial Sandwich / Salad Preparation Refrigerators
Disposable Poly Gloves
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register