Beverage-Air SM34N-W-02 34 1/2" White 1-Sided Cold Wall Milk Cooler with Stainless Steel Interior
Customers Also Viewed
- 13.6 cu. ft. capacity; holds up to 8 milk crates
- Durable stainless steel interior
- Keeps temperature between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- One-piece, reinforced stainless steel floor
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Exterior thermometer for easy temperature monitoring
- Includes (4) 4" swivel casters
- 1/4 hp compressor uses R-404A refrigerant
You May Also Need
|Beverage-Air SM34N-W-02 Specs|
|Width||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||39 1/2 Inches|
|Access Type||Single Sided|
13.6 cu. ft.
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any other available finishes for this milk cooler?
- A cow print finish is available on all Beverage Air milk coolers. Please contact Customer Solutions for details.
- I live in California. Can I still purchase this product?
- Because this product does not meet the California Cooling Act standards, it is not available to establishments located in the state of California.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SM34N-W-02 Details
Perfect for any school lunch room, university dining hall, or cafeteria setting, this Beverage-Air SM34N-W-02 34 1/2" white 1-sided cold wall milk cooler with stainless steel interior can hold up to 8 milk crates and provides quick, easy self serve beverage service. For peace of mind, this unit features a reinforced steel floor for maximum strength, and it comes with a cylinder lock to prevent tampering. Plus, an external thermometer lets you keep an eye on the cabinet temperature to ensure freshness.
Thanks to its 1/4 hp compressor and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, this milk cooler maintains consistent temperatures between 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit using a cold wall refrigeration system with R-404A refrigerant. The unit boasts a sturdy, white painted steel exterior with a stainless steel interior for maximum durability, making it perfect for standing up to rough handling and daily use by students.
Four 4" swivel casters (2 locking) are included to make moving the unit easier. Additionally, a floor drain is centrally located for effortless cleaning. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 34 1/2"
Height: 39 1/2"
Capacity: 13.6 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register