This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Illuminated sign panel for merchandising and interior LED lighting for product visibility
- Two triple pane, lockable, stay-open doors with snap-in gaskets and antimicrobial handles
- Full electronic control with smart defrost for easy operation
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
|Beverage-Air MMF49HC-1-W-EL Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||49 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||46.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||10 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air MMF49HC-1-W-EL Details
Great for convenience stores, groceries, and other retail settings, the Beverage-Air MMF49HC-1-W-EL Marketmax white 52" glass door merchandiser freezer makes displaying and holding product a breeze. Easily accessible through 2 triple pane doors, the freezer offers a spacious 46.2 cu. ft. interior with heavy-duty white coated steel walls and bright, LED lighting. This lighting illuminates the 10 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves, which each come standard with 4 shelf clips.
In the event of power outages or a significant rise in cabinet temperature, this model features an exclusive electronic lock that will automatically lock the unit until the temperature can be restored in order to ensure your food items remain safe to consume at all times. To make it easy to load and unload the freezer, the doors both include 120 degree stay-open features, which are great when your hands are full. A triple pane lowE argon filled glass door retains cold temperatures exceptionally well, while snap-in gaskets ensure that the doors seal tightly when closed, preventing cold air from escaping. Made of heavy-duty steel with a white, baked-on finish, the unit's exterior is outfitted with a large, brightly lit sign panel. This sign panel helps you advertise the products inside, attracting customers' attention from across the store with ease. For nearly effortless operation, the freezer includes a full electronic control and smart defrost, automating the defrost process for fool-proof maintenance.
The bottom mounted design is easy to access for service, and since hot air rises, the compressor is not as subject to warm temperatures as a top mounted model would be. The one-piece grill also simplifies service, as it's easy to remove and reattach once finished. This particular freezer model uses a robust 3/4 hp refrigeration system, which circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. R290 is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This is not only kind to the environment, it also keeps temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. From frozen microwave entrees and pizzas to frozen fruit treats, this Marketmax merchandiser accommodates plenty of cold product to boost impulse sales or regular staple purchases. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 46.2 cu. ft.
Height (overall): 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register