This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Illuminated sign panel for merchandising and interior LED lighting for product visibility
- Triple pane, stay-open door with snap-in gasket and antimicrobial handle
- Full electronic control with smart defrost for easy operation
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
|Beverage-Air MMF27-1-B-ICE-LED Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|8 lb Bag Capacity||54 Bags|
|Capacity||27 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Refrigeration Type||Auto Defrost|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What is the difference between cold wall refrigeration and auto defrost refrigeration?
- The biggest difference between cold wall and auto defrost refrigeration is the amount of condensation created during the cooling process.
In a cold wall refrigeration system, or coil cooled system, a series of copper wires runs through the walls of the merchandiser. These copper wires radiate cold air into the cabinet in order to keep the ice cold. This causes condensation to occur on the walls of cold wall merchandisers, meaning they will need to be defrosted and cleaned regularly.
In an auto defrost refrigeration system, or forced air system, cold air is pumped into the cabinet using fans, which keeps your ice cold. This type of refrigeration system cuts down on the amount of condensation that forms inside the merchandiser, and the condensation that does form in the unit is removed by an automatic condensation evaporator system.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air MMF27-1-B-ICE-LED Details
Great for convenience stores, groceries, and other retail settings, the Beverage-Air MMF27-1-W-ICE Marketmax white 30" glass door merchandiser freezer makes displaying and holding product a breeze. Easily accessible through a triple pane door, the freezer offers a spacious 26.57 cu. ft. interior with heavy-duty white coated steel walls and bright, LED lighting. This lighting illuminates the 5 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves, which each come standard with 4 shelf clips.
A vibrantly colored, lighted ice graphic sits atop of the merchandiser and will catch the eye of your customers, showing off your bagged ice offerings. To make it easy to load and unload the freezer, the doors both include 120 degree stay-open features, which are great when your hands are full. A triple pane lowE argon filled glass door retains cold temperatures exceptionally well, while snap-in gaskets ensure that the doors seal tightly when closed, preventing cold air from escaping. Made of heavy-duty steel with a white, baked-on finish, the unit's exterior is both durable as well as attractive. This sign panel helps you advertise the products inside, attracting customers' attention from across the store with ease. For nearly effortless operation, the freezer includes a full electronic control and smart defrost, automating the defrost process for fool-proof maintenance.
The bottom mounted design is easy to access for service, and since hot air rises, the compressor is not as subject to warm temperatures as a top mounted model would be. The one-piece grill also simplifies service, as it's easy to remove and reattach once finished. This particular freezer model uses a robust 3/4 hp refrigeration system, which circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. R290 is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This is not only kind to the environment, it also keeps temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. From frozen microwave entrees and pizzas to frozen fruit treats, this Marketmax merchandiser accommodates plenty of cold product to boost impulse sales or regular staple purchases. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Capacity: 26.57 cu. ft.
Height (overall): 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register